Colas Rail Polska Sp. z o. o., signed an agreement with PERN S.A., the national leader in petroleum logistics, for the execution of construction works at the 21st Fuel Depot in Debogórze.
The terminal in Dębogórze is the only transshipment terminal in the country that allows fuel to be imported on a significant scale by sea from any region of the world.
After the completion of the construction works by Colas Rail Polska Sp. z o.o., the fuel and crude oil handling capacity will increase, two additional new railway tracks will be constructed along with new loading bays for rail tankers and all the modern accompanying infrastructure, which will significantly improve operations and environmental safety.
The main tasks of Colas Rail Polska Sp. z o. o., will include:
- demolition of 130 m of track and 2 turnouts,
- construction of a new railway track 2,29km,
- installation of new turnouts - 6 units
- construction of pipelines approx. 450m,
- construction of new lighting,
- construction of tank draggers for filling stations,
- construction of full automation to operate the new equipment.
Contract value: over 39 PLN net
Completion date: 12 months
We encourage you to read the article on the PERN S.A. website. :